WATER VS COKE
We all know that water is important, but you may have never heard some of these interesting facts. Did you know that.....?
75% of the population are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half of the world population)
In 37% of people the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism by as much as 3%.
One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University Washington study.
Lack of water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue.
Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease BACK and JOINT PAIN for up to 80% of sufferers.
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day? Eight to ten glasses of restructured PURE DISTILLED WATER is the best.
COKE : No wonder coke tastes soooo good. Here are some of its tried and true INDUSTRIAL uses:
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to quickly remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. And the citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
3. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
4. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
5. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
6. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Information:
I. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will corrode a nail in about 4 days.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive Materials.
3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years.